I have just set up a Windows Azure website and I'm already having trouble making it work. I have a PHP-website which works local on IIS for Windows 7 + MSSQL 2008.
The extension needed is pdo_xsl.dll and I have uploaded it using FTP to the wwwroot\bin folder.
Next, I have added the 'app settings'-string:
PHP_EXTENSIONS = bin\php_xsl.dll in the Configuration tab for this site.
Then I saved and restarted the website but still got this error:
PHP Fatal error: Class 'XSLTprocessor' not found
Although the PHP INFO says:
xsl XSL enabled libxslt Version 1.1.27 libxslt compiled against libxml Version 2.7.8 EXSLT enabled libexslt Version 0.8.16
I also use the URL method:
It seems that Windows Azure is now seeing index.php as a directory instead of a file. As I'm using this method all over this script and it does work on IIS7 I would say it would work on IIS for Azure...