duanfu7004 2012-11-01 19:49
浏览 102

jqgrid如何个性化错误状态'错误'。 错误代码500

I´m using CodeIgniter with jquery grid. I have an Index in my DB that states that some combination can´t be inserted. UNIQUE KEY user_store_index (Stores_idStores,Users_idUsers). The combination of a user and a Store can´t be inserted twice. Using firebux I can see the error A Database Error Occurred Error Number: 1062. Duplicate entry '1-5' for key 'user_store_index' INSERT INTO asignedto (Stores_idStores, Users_idUsers) VALUES ('1', '5').

In this case I would like to show to the user in the jqGrid the following message: "You can´t insert this combination because it already exists" but all I got is "error Status: 'error'. Error code: 500". I have read the explanation presented here jqgrid server side error message/validation handling and here jqgrid server exception error messages and many others but I haven´t been able to find the solution.

Here is the code of my jqGrid

$(document).ready(function() {

var grid = jQuery("#newapi_1351802691").jqGrid({
                    ajaxGridOptions : {type:"POST"},
                       jsonReader : {
                       root:"data",
                       repeatitems: false
                   },
                   loadError : function(xhr,status,error) {
                            alert(xhr.status+','+status+','+error);  //alert 500, error, My custom error
                    },
                    rowList:[10,20,30],
                    viewrecords: true
                   ,url:'http://localhost/sp/index.php/assigment/getData'
,editurl:'http://localhost/sp/index.php/assigment/setData'
,datatype:'json'
,rowNum:'12'
,width:'800'
,height:'300'
,pager: '#pnewapi_1351802691'
,caption:'Control de asignaciones'
,colModel:[
{name:'username',index:'username',label:'Usuario' ,align:'left',width:300,editable:false,edittype:'text',editrules:{required:true}  }
,{name:'StoreName',index:'StoreName',label:'Tienda' ,align:'center',width:200,editable:false,edittype:'text',editrules:{required:true}  }
,{name:'Users_idUsers',index:'Users_idUsers',label:'Usuario' ,align:'center',width:100,hidden:true,editable:true,edittype:'select',editoptions:{value:":Select;5:tienda1;6:tienda2;17:tienda3;18:tienda11",size:10},editrules:{edithidden:true,required:true,integer:true}  }
,{name:'Stores_idStores',index:'Stores_idStores',label:'Tienda' ,align:'center',width:100,hidden:true,editable:true,edittype:'select',editoptions:{value:":Select;1:EA001;3:EA003;4:EA005;5:EA006;6:EA007;7:EA008;8:EA009;9:EA010;10:EA011;11:EA012;12:EA013;13:EA015;14:EA017;15:EA018;16:EA019;17:EA020;18:EA021;19:EA022;20:EA002;21:EA000",size:10},editrules:{edithidden:true,required:true,integer:true}  }
,{name:'SurrugateTurn',index:'SurrugateTurn',label:'SurrugateTurn' ,align:'center',width:100,key:true,hidden:true,editable:true,edittype:'select',editoptions:{value:":Select;1:1;19:19",size:10},editrules:{hidden:true}  }
]               })
              jQuery("#newapi_1351802691")
            .jqGrid('navGrid',
            '#pnewapi_1351802691',
            {view:false,
             edit:'1',
             add:'1',
             del:'1',
             close:true,
             delfunc: null ,
             search:''
        },
        { recreateForm: true, 
        width : 400 ,
        beforeShowForm : function(form) {

},
        closeAfterEdit:true }, // edit options

{  recreateForm: true,
        width : 400,
         closeAfterAdd : true,
         beforeSubmit : function(postdata, formid) {
         var mensaje = '';
         var resultado = true;

return[resultado,mensaje]; 
        }
        }, /*add options*/

{mtype: 'POST'} /*delete options*/,
        {sopt: ['eq','cn','ge','le' ] ,     
        multipleSearch: false ,
        showOnLoad : false,
        overlay:false,mtype: 'POST'} /*search options*/
        ).navButtonAdd('#pnewapi_1351802691',
                { caption:'', buttonicon:'ui-icon-extlink', onClickButton:dtgOpenExportdata, position: 'last', title:'Export data', cursor: 'pointer'}
                );
;
        });

Could you please help me with this...

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dp152153 2012-11-01 20:00
    关注

you better dont use this kind of error handling

reasons:

• "500 error" you see is CI responding with DB error and returning "500 Internal server error" http header
    • this is core function and displayed automatically, you cannot change it unless you edit the core mysql library.

I suggest to check the uniqueness of the record each time user try to add. And return certain error to handle it in jqgrid

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?