drrc61668568 2012-10-20 08:01
浏览 24
已采纳

加快php-cli

Why is a php cli process using 25% of CPU, is there a way to reduce this? Right now I'm running 3 instances but obviously I would like to run much more to finish the job faster.

Background info: I'm moving data from a transbase db to mysql db.enter image description here EDIT: If I run this in a browser there isn't such a noticeable load on the CPU.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douquanqiao6788 2012-10-20 11:43
    关注

More processes doesn't mean faster processing. The PHP process takes as much CPU as it can to finisgh the task as quick as possible. It's probably 25% because you got a quad-core processor and it's a single threaded task.

Ideally, you would need 4 processes if you could assign each of them to a different code. Also, because of waiting for database or disk-I/O, a single thread cannot fully use all CPU power all the time, so go ahead and run more processes. It's not that a 5th processes will crash because all CPU power is used up; it will just take its share, while the OS divides processing power to all running processes.

Just dont' start too many; every process has a little overhead, and you won't benefit from having 200 simultaneous processes.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython如何实现以下功能?查找同一用户名的消费金额合并—
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化怎样画共定位分析图
  • ¥18 模拟电路问题解答有偿速度
  • ¥15 CST仿真别人的模型结果仿真结果S参数完全不对
  • ¥15 误删注册表文件致win10无法开启
  • ¥15 请问在阿里云服务器中怎么利用数据库制作网站
  • ¥60 ESP32怎么烧录自启动程序
  • ¥50 html2canvas超出滚动条不显示