douyao1994 2012-04-18 13:15 采纳率: 100%
浏览 39

安装一个开放的邀请者

i am moving in to the world of PHP for my company and i am having some issues. Now i have very little experience and i would love some help to get me to understand how it works.

My first problem is that i am trying to setup a sales page for my product, and i want a the open inviter script to pop up to "invite your friends to see this page for an extra free bonus" (only when the customer wants to buy my product, so there is no spamming going on here)

But for the last 5 days i have been trying and trying and i simply cant get it to work, the inviter just appears blank whatever i do.

Now i might know where the problem might be because i located it tooday, the open inviter i had was modified but i found the original and it had the requirements:

"Your server will need to have PHP5 installed with DOMDocument support and either cURL or WGET."

I found out that my hosting company supports php5 if i place a line through a .htpaccess file. but the rest like domdocuments or cURL is something i just seem to understand how it works, i have looked through hundreds of websites trying to figure this out but i cant get a simple enough explenation on what it really is and how i get it to work with my hosting.

Do anyone have an idea on how i can get my open inviter installed on my website?

Here is the installation details:

"Thank you for downloading The OpenInviter General Package. This document will guide you through the installation process.

A: Requirements: Your server will need to have PHP5 installed with DOMDocument support and either cURL or WGET. B: Install: 1. Extract the contents of the openinviter.tar.gz file you have just downloaded. Note: tar -xzvf openinviter.tar.gz 2. Upload the extracted files to your webserver (subfolder is highly advised). 3. Run postinstall.php (http://yourdomain/openinviter_dir/postinstall.php)

You may encounter the following errors: i) The cookie storing folder if not writable. (Change the cookie folder or modify it's permisions.) ii) Php DOM extension is not installed. (Install dom extension for php)

iii) You don't have curl or wget installed. (Install curl or wget)

You may encounter the following warnings:

i) A plugin does not work properly. (Your server has either a firewall or there is a connectivity error)

Note: You have to fix all the errors or openinviter will probably not work.

Note*: You can't run postinstall.php again for 2 minutes.

1. Edit config.php to suit your needs.
  2. Delete postinstall.php
  3. Run example.php (http://yourdomain/openinviter_dir/example.php) and try to fetch your contacts.

Note: example.php is modifiable but keep in mind the structure of the file."

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
    • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
    • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
    • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
    • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
    • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
    • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
    • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。