doulang1945 2012-03-28 22:49
浏览 15
已采纳

Mysql和PHP收件箱更新

I have created an inbox system. Signed in user can message other signed in users. The usermessage Table from database has two fields 1. userid and 2. messageid. The following is an excerpt from this table.

userid | messageid
12     | 1
13     | 1
14     | 2
15     | 2
12     | 3
15     | 3
12     | 4
14     | 4

In above situation when user '12' send message to user '13'. I want the messageid '1' to move to bottom of the table so that when the user '12' or '13' is checking his mailbox, the messageid '1' needs to appear on the top of inbox as a recent conversation. So far I have been able to achieve this by deleting the messageid '1' and inserting as a new query for each userid. This is my code:

DELETE FROM usermessage WHERE userid = '12' and messageid = '1';
INSERT INTO usermessage SET userid = '12', messageid = '1';
DELETE FROM usermessage WHERE userid = '13' and messageid = '1';
INSERT INTO usermessage SET userid = '13', messageid = '1';

Is it possible get this done with one query. So far, I was not able to find any definite answer in stackflow related to my problem.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi4170 2012-03-28 23:17
    关注

Querying rows without SORT statement gives no guaranties that they will be sorted in the created time order. Its is just a chance that MySQL gives you such a sorting behavior since now.

So it is necessary that you found or create an objective sorting rule. It can be the timestamp of the message, or a new timestamp column in you [usermessage] table.

It is also noticeable that deleting and re-creating rows will affect the MySQL process cost because MySQL will need to update the indexes on [usermessage] table each time you delete and insert.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?