douzhuangxuan3268 2011-10-22 13:49
浏览 29
已采纳

动态查询和安全选项

I have made simple and thin database layer to help me with normal operation. Now that it is working, I have decided to scrutinize it security-wise. The first bump (with help of Mordred) was my dynamic query. The first problem variable for a table was easily resolved by validating a table variable against fixed regex:

$regex = '/^[a-zA-Z0-9_$]+$/';

Now, the next variable to sanitize/validate is columns names and AFAICS is I have two options. First is retrieve all columns in that table and build whitelist or use again regex for validating column variable. My Question is, which one of the above is a way to go? Is it good to use regex validation for a tablename? Below is a sample SQL string I'm talking about

$stmt= $this->conn->prepare("SELECT * FROM $table WHERE $id_col[0]=:id");            
$stmt->execute(array(":id"=>$id_val[0]));
$this->resultset = $stmt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);  

Hope to hear from you friends (Sorry if the question is answered somewhere. I could not find anything of this sort!)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douchenbiao0916 2011-12-19 23:32
    关注

What I did is create a script that scans all tables and creates whitelist for table names and columns then I use that to validate any user input that is supposed to be table/column name since they don't go into parametric query. Anything else is parameterized via PDO Bind!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?
  • ¥50 invest生境质量模块