doumi7861 2011-09-14 06:28
浏览 35
已采纳

如何在Zend Framework中处理会话销毁?

I need to know users login and logout, the problem is when the user session timeouts, how can i handle this to update application.

On session destroy, i want to update a db table for example ?

I prefer no to use a cron job, since it will load much on the server.

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwen2158 2011-09-14 07:08
    关注

In general there is no way to keep concurrent information on session state for all users without incurring a large performance hit. As you already said, this is a result of not being able to properly terminate a session when one times out.

At this point you have two options:

1. Run a cron job (deterministic)

You can set up a cron job to run as often as you require. This will ensure that the information you have is at most as old as the cron interval.

2. Set the session GC probability

Setting the session.gc_probability and session.gc_divisor PHP options allows you to specify a probability with which session cleanup will be initiated on every request. Typically this is a relatively low value (e.g. 1/100) because at very high server loads it can kill your performance very quickly.

The benefits of this approach is that it's built-in and that it doesn't cost you anything if your server isn't actually being hit by users.

The main drawback is that the probability has to be always tweaked taking into account the number of requests/sec on your server, which is not a constant. Other drawbacks are the fact that it relies on requests to actually work (will never clean up sessions if noone visits your server) and that it's a global setting (works server-wide, not application-wide).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)