duanpanyang1962 2011-01-25 11:22
浏览 20

多对多关系中的问题

I have two tables jewelry(j_id,j_name,Description) and style(style_id,style_name,image) each table has a many to many relationship with the other table, as one jewelry product can have multiple styles and there are more product of same style, so the relationship is many to many.

Now my question is how can I relate these tables i.e I want to insert a single record in jewelry table and there should be multiple styles for one jewelry product.

On jewelry html page I want to put the style in multiple select dropdown list which populated dynamically from style table and if the user want to select two style for the same product, they can.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• drqj8605 2011-01-25 11:31
    关注

I would recommend 4 tables, 3 for the jewellery and style and the fourth one for orders.

Jewellery : jid (PKEY),jname,description

Style: sid (PKEY), sname, description

Product : pid (PKEY), sid(FKEY), jid(FKEY) - One Product defines a unique combination of style and kewellery

Order : oid(PKEY), pid(FKEY), other details(name, address etc.)

For each jewellery, recover associated styles using the product table and populate the fields on the html page. For each order, store the product id, which uniquely identifies both the jewellery and style.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。