douwei3172 2013-11-27 02:43
浏览 15

安装OpenSIS?

Im using OpenSIS version 5.2. I am trying to install it but after step 2 it just shows a blank box, I cannot proceed to step 3. I have installed this successfully in my other computer but in this one I cannot. They have the same apache, mysql, and PHP version. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongqintong8972 2014-02-11 10:42
    关注

Basically turned error logging on and it turns out the blank page was caused by the session_state directory not have the correct permissions. That is for my install the PHP.ini file had put it in my documents and settings\local settings\temp\php or something like that. What you need to do is change the directory in the PHP.ini file to point to say c:\temp (make sure it exists!) and set the permission. To fault find grant everyone access to see if it works then work back from there.

The next issue was the install wouldn't connect to my SQL Server express database, so I was madly replacing dll's as per the WIKI!

Turns out though that the SQL Server express install by default doesn't allow named pipes or TCPIP connections hence cannot connect! You need to check this protocols are enabled

To enable TCP/IP: From the Start menu, choose All Programs, point to Microsoft SQL Server 2005, point to Configuration Tools, and then click SQL Server Configuration Manager.

Optionally, you can open Computer Manager by right-clicking My Computer and choosing Manage. In Computer Management, expand Services and Applications, expand SQL Server Configuration Manager.

Expand SQL Server 2005 Network Configuration, and then click Protocols for InstanceName.

In the list of protocols, right-click the protocol you want to enable, and then click Enable.

The icon for the protocol will change to show that the protocol is enabled.

After this it was smooth. WIKI needs updating badly!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?