doumen9709 2017-01-24 10:23
浏览 52
已采纳

PHP如何稍后设置内容或是否加载? [关闭]

Hello I have a website which loads data from an api to show the newest stats. I am storing it for 10 minutes to prevent loading api calls every time. Since there are many api calls it takes at first time like 5-10 seconds to finish loading the website which looks like the website would be down.

Currently I am using pure php for functionalities. There are functions like GetTotalEarnings() - just a file_get_contents($url) to receive a json content and decode it and put it to a table which I can use for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes it will call all apis again to refresh the values (if the page get reloaded of course).

To solve this my idea was to load the content first and show the content and then load the data to set values later. But I don't know where to start. I know jquery can do this with a call back but its javascript. I don't know what tot do there

Two examples how looks currently

<h1 class=""><center>Earnings Total: <?php echo GetTotalEarnings() . " (Latest update: " . GetLatestUpdateTime() . ")"; ?></center></h1>

<h1 class="">This Month</h1>
<div class="col-xs-6 col-sm-6 col-md-3">
    <div class="box c1 center-block">
        <h4 class="blue">Today</h4>
        <span class="icon blue"><i class="fa fa-usd"></i></span>
        <span class="price-large blue"><?php echo round(GetTodayEarnings(), 2); ?></span>
    </div>
</div>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongxi7704 2017-01-24 10:31
    关注

Instead of requesting the API data on a user request, I would instead have a background script/program running every 10 minutes which caches the results in memcached or MySQL. Then when a user requests the data, return the cached results. If the API takes 10+ seconds to process, then without looking at the code to potentially optimise it we have to assume 10+ seconds is just how long it takes to process. Caching is the only way to speed up the user request without optimising the API.

You could use JavaScript to async load the script then modify the document once the page has loaded. Below is an example using Jquery.

$(document).ready(function(){
            $.ajax({
                type: "GET",
                url: "myApiCalls.php",
                dataType: 'json',
                data: queryString,
                success: function(data) {
                    // ...
                }
            });
    });

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常