doumi1884 2016-10-11 16:35
浏览 44

Joomla PHP代码

I'm new in using Joomla and i need your help please.

I'm newly working in a company. The company bought a web shop from other company and the web shop is live now.

One button in one of the pages is responsible to place an order and the action for this button is to send an email with all the data about the orders to my company.

Now my task is to develop an API which does the following:

• when clicking on that button the information should be handles in certain way and sent to other system which our company have and this system is used by my company to handle the different orders.

My problem is that i can't find the php page that contains the code which is creating these orders email in order to change it. Is there is any tool or plugin which might help or do you have any idea how to handle this situation?

Hint: I'm not able to get any support from the company who programmed the web shop

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluoqiu0255 2016-10-12 13:51
    关注

It is very hard to tell you what to do when we don't even know which Joomla e-commerce extension you are using. Nevertheless, there are things that you can do to find out which file is doing the actual processing of the order.

However, before even doing that, you will need to define what "order processing" means. Is it when the order is saved to the database? Is it when the order is approved by the payment gateway?

In the first case, you will need to look up for code saving the data to the database (which is likely in the models folder of the extension - it might also be in the controllers), in the latter case, you will need to look up for the code processing the payment (which is likely in the controllers folder or the helpers folder).

Note that some "advanced" e-commerce extensions trigger events when an order is processed that you can use in a plugin in order to do what you want.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。