drba1172 2014-12-02 13:38
浏览 74
已采纳

提高此MYSQL查询的速度

I am using PHP and MYSQL to graph call concurenncy from an Asterisk CDR database,

I currently use the following prepared statement:

$query=$cdrdb->prepare('select count(acctid) from cdr where calldate between ? and ? or DATE_ADD(calldate, INTERVAL duration SECOND)  between ? and ?');

and then the following foreach loop to enter the variables:

foreach ($timerange as $startdatetime){
    $start=$startdatetime->format("Y-m-d H:i:s");
    $enddatetime=new DateTime($start);
    $enddatetime->Add($interval);
    $end=$enddatetime->format("Y-m-d H:i:s");
    if(!$query->execute(array($start, $end, $start, $end))){
            echo "Execute failed: (" . $stmt->errno . ") " . $stmt->error;
    }
    if (!($res = $query->fetchall())) {
            echo "Getting result set failed: ";
    }
    array_push($callsperinterval,$res[0][0]);

}

Timerange can be every hour for a day, every day for a month or every week for a year.

the calldate column is marked as an index column.

The table currently holds 122000 records.

the result of running an EXPLAIN on the query:

mysql> explain select count(acctid) from cdr where calldate between '2014-10-02 23:30:00' and '2014-11-03 00:00:00' or DATE_ADD(calldate, INTERVAL duration SECOND)  between '2014-10-02 23:30:00' and '2014-11-03 00:00:00';
+----+-------------+-------+------+---------------+------+---------+------+--------+-------------+
| id | select_type | table | type | possible_keys | key  | key_len | ref  | rows   | Extra              |
+----+-------------+-------+------+---------------+------+---------+------+--------+-------------+
|  1 | SIMPLE      | cdr   | ALL  | calldate      | NULL | NULL    | NULL | 123152 | Using where |

A single run of the query takes around 0.14s so for a 24 hour period with an hourly interval the script should finish in about 3.36 seconds, but it ends up taking about 12 seconds

Currently the whole process can take up to 20 seconds to run for a 24 hour period,can anyone please help me to improve the speed of this query?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongli8722 2014-12-02 14:09
    关注

This part is the bottleneck in your query:

DATE_ADD(calldate, INTERVAL duration SECOND)

This is because MySQL is performing "math" on each row of the first subset determined from your first WHERE condition every row on your entire table that didn't match the first part of your WHERE statement since you are using WHERE OR, not WHERE AND.

I assumed your table looks something a little like:

acctid | calldate            | duration
    ========================================
    1      | 2014-12-01 17:55:00 | 300
    ... etc.

Consider rewriting your schema such that you are not using intervals that MySQL must calculate for each row, but full DateTime columns that MySQL can perform immediate comparisons on:

acctid | calldate            | duration_end
    ==================================================
    1      | 2014-12-01 17:55:00 | 2014-12-01 18:00:00

To rewrite this schema, you can make that new column and then do (this may take a while to process but will serve you well in the long run):

UPDATE cdr SET duration_end = DATE_ADD(calldate, INTERVAL duration SECOND);

Then scrap the duration column and rewrite your application to save into the new column!

Your resulting query will be:

select count(acctid) from cdr where calldate > ? and (calldate < ? or duration_end between ? and ?)

Assuming that nothing can change in the schema, then you're stuck with that function. However, you can try having MySQL work with subsets so that it's not doing math on so many rows:

select
        count(acctid)
    from
        cdr
    where
        calldate > ? and
            (calldate < ? or DATE_ADD(calldate, INTERVAL duration SECOND) between ? and ?)

I can't guarantee much of a performance increase from this solution although it may be a noticeable one depending on your data set.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 用matlab 设计一个不动点迭代法求解非线性方程组的代码
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示