douti8321 2017-06-11 17:41 采纳率: 0%
浏览 35

WYSIWYG文本编辑器无法在我的网站上运行

I have a website, a company profile website and it has articles and events in it. it was working so fine before this problem shows up.

lately this website is somehow won't work like it used to when i updating or adding new articles in admin panel page, it always sent me back to the website's home page after i clicked submit, until i felt very weird when i tried in localhost and it work perfectly fine.

after all 3 weeks, finally i know the main problem. The problem was my textarea which are using html text type or WYSIWYG text editor named ckeditor.

the question is, i already made this website working for past 2 years with this ckeditor, and somehow this ckeditor won't work like it used to. What's happening? my friends telling me it's because the host and i can't editing the php.ini and i should work with vps rather than with cpanel. is it true? if it is true, any solution for this?

i'm sorry i'm not asking about the code, but it just asking about the text editor, maybe u guys can suggest me something.

btw, i tried using tinyMCE too and still have no luck in it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dreamone5156 2017-06-12 21:18
    关注

You should be able to create, edit or delete your php.ini from the cPanel. The php.ini is specific to each folder. Your php version might be out of date. Use Chrome DevTools to view errors on the webpage. If you are still having troubles, your host should be able to fix any php.ini files for you.

enter image description here

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)