duanping3587 2013-05-06 06:25
浏览 24
已采纳

根据条件输出文件 - PHP [关闭]

I want to make a PHP file, that get some information about user information (browser, platform, version ...) and if user comes from mobile, I'll output a mp3 file with average size: 20 MB.

I expect on average 30,000 users/day, I register with DreamHost Shared Hosting plan, do you think this plan can load such traffic, requests and processing?

what is the best way on PHP to fetch such information, insert into database and output a file based on condition?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyuling0312 2013-05-06 08:21
    关注

To detect if the user is on a mobile device you can use the php-mobile-detect class. It's a lot easier than writing your own to accommodate all of the devices.

You'll need to watch the traffic patterns to determine whether you need a larger hosting plan or not. 30,000 visitors is a lot of visitors. 30,000 pageviews might be more likely to begin with (or even 30,000 visits). That being said the server load will all depend on when they come. 500 visitors connecting to your machine downloading the same file all at once can bring it down. On shared hosting as DS they'll likely try to have you upgrade to a VPS plan or a box where you're by yourself if you're receiving enough traffic to compromise the other people on the cluster. They will also enable throttling if the site requires too much resources.

In terms of providing the link and limiting legitimate traffic, you can verify their IP address ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']), their session id (SESSION()), a viewtime, and then pass that to a script for header redirection to prevent people accessing a shared link:

http://domain.com/download.php?f=04293D&ts=1367827755&t=25d55ad283aa400af464c76d713c07ad

On the page delivering the file you can verify that it's the same user, the same session (in case it's linking on a local network) and the timestamp.

<?php
        session_start();
        if(!empty($_GET['f'])){
        $f = $_GET['f'];
        } else {
         exit();
        }

if(!empty($_GET['ts'])&&preg_match('!^[0-9]+$!',$_GET['ts'])){
         $tsIn = $_GET['ts'];
        } else {
         exit();
        }

$testHash = md5($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].session_id().$tsIn.'s@lt3d');

if(!empty($_GET['t'])&&$testHash==$_GET['t']){

// We'll be outputting an MP3
        header('Content-type: audio/mpeg');

// It will be called audio.mp3
        header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="audio.mp3"');

// To prevent mining the MP3 source is in the safe folder named '/._mp3s_safe/'
        readfile($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/._mp3s_safe/original.mp3');

} else {
          exit();
        }
    ?>

I've not included it in this code, but you can even check to see if the file was requested within a certain amount of time. You can also verify users by requiring them to provide their email address, then email them the link to download the file if traffic is an issue. Also you can use the timestamp hashing method to see if someone is using a program for downloads. If they've downloaded the file too quickly or have too many other downloads open then you can make them wait for the file or make the script stop with an error about too much traffic from their machine.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作