doujue6196 2017-10-02 16:18
浏览 40

Wordpress路径

We are currently moving from an in house CMS solution to wordpress, while this will present some challenges right now, I'm having a couple of issues right now that I'm having a hard time sorting and that are delaying the move to the next tasks.

Page Paths

I've downloaded a plugin ( Post Tags and Categories for Pages ) which allows me to set Categories to pages like you can by default to posts, but my real problem is that it's not assuming the Categories permalinks, so if I have a category called category1 and a page page1 I want the link to be http://example.com/category1/page1/ but it's only showing as http://example.com/page1/, is there any plugin or code change that allow me to do just this?

Page Extensions

My second issue is with page extensions, we have many pages that are required to have an extension, like a thanks.html page, but as far as I can tell, no way of doing this wordpress, I could try doing this through the htaccess file, but there's some situations ( Old CMS ) where we have different pages but with the same name and different extension, like thanks.php and thanks.html.

Thanks for any help

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dougang1965 2017-10-02 16:24
    关注

So for your first answer, you can format your URLS really easily in Wordpress.

From the WP admin main menu go to settings > Permalinks

Then use this /%category%/%postname% It should be pretty self-explanatory what the string does.

You can find out more about Permalinks here in the docs

For your second question... If I understand it correctly, you can simply create a new sub page. To do this, simply create a new page and set the parent from within the create a new page screen. See more info on that here in the docs

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法