dtrvzd1171 2017-05-29 08:43
浏览 13

在处理当前页面时,链接到php页面后无效

I have two pages: Home.php and Dashboard.php. The links to the pages appear as Home and Dashboard using an anchor tag rather than javascript/jquery.

When I click on Dashboard an ajax query is fired which starts fetching data from the server to display on the current page, however, during this time if I click on Home it does not take me to Home.php page until the page completely loads and the processing of the Dashboard page is finished.

I want to be able to follow the link without waiting for processing to complete. Can anyone please help me with this, what could be the issue.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousi1994 2017-06-24 13:13
    关注

Solved!!! I didn't get time to respond to your replies. After doing some research work on PHP functions and my issue I found that it was because of Session Locking which is one of the solutions given by frz3993. Sorry, I didn't see that else I would have solved it the same day.

To rephrase my Question: If we have a page 1.php which in turn is calling another page 2.php and this 2.php is using session variable across its without closing its use will result in session locking. The best way is to start a session and store the required session in a variable and release the session by calling session_write_close(). If a session is locked you won't be able to click and redirect to any other page which uses session.

I hope I have made myself clear this time.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。