douxian9706 2016-09-01 18:32
浏览 27
已采纳

测试查询中是否存在MySQL行

I am trying to create an SQL query that compares two databases with each other, however also will not result in a query failure if one of the database rows has not been created elsewhere yet.

Here's what I've gotten so far (a bit of pseudo code)

$Query="SELECT * FROM campaigns,statistics WHERE statistics.dataDate = '$todaysDate' OR statistics.dataDate DOES NOT EXIST AND where campaigns.campaignName = 'example'";

The "DOES NOT EXIST" part is where I need the help, how can I create a query that allows the query to continue with more checks if the row has not been created yet?

Thanks very much for any suggestions! I've taken a look around and can't find a solution that checks if the row doesn't exist inside of the query (will be needed for when the query is built out a bit further)

Thanks again,

Ash

edit:

To clear up any confusion here's a second example:

`$Query="SELECT * FROM campaigns,statistics WHERE campaigns.campaignName = '$randomVar' AND (campaigns.budget > statistics.budget OR statistics.budget DOES NOT EXIST )";`

I have created this example showing that if the budget does not exist (we would treat it as 0) and still return the results because the budget field hasn't been created yet elsewhere in the platform. If I run the query without this extra "OR" it will look something like this:

`$Query="SELECT * FROM campaigns,statistics WHERE campaigns.campaignName = '$randomVar' AND (campaigns.budget > statistics.budget)";`

The problem with this is that in my platform so far the statistics.budget is not always created before this query is ran, therefor if it doesn't have a row I'm happy for the query to treat it as 0

Thanks!

Ash

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongxuanchao1425 2016-09-01 19:21
    关注

Based on this example you provide:

SELECT *
    FROM campaigns,statistics
    WHERE
        campaigns.campaignName = '$randomVar'
        AND (campaigns.budget > statistics.budget
             OR statistics.budget DOES NOT EXIST)

First, explicitly define your JOIN:

SELECT *
    FROM
        campaigns
        LEFT OUTER JOIN statistics
            ON campaigns.someColumn = statistics.someColumn
    WHERE
             OR statistics.budget DOES NOT EXIST)

(Or whatever relational join makes sense for these tables.) Explicit joins are going to take a lot of the guesswork out of how your data is related.

If you want records where statistics.budget is NULL then you would do something like this:

SELECT *
    FROM
        campaigns
    WHERE
             OR statistics.budget IS NULL)

Or if you want to further narrow it to only those records where campaigns.budget has a value at all, something like this:

SELECT *
    FROM
        campaigns
    WHERE
             OR (statistics.budget IS NULL
                 AND campaigns.budget IS NOT NULL))

When a value in a record "does not exist" that means the value is NULL. So you can use IS NULL and IS NOT NULL to check for the presence/absence of that case.

we would treat it as 0

That would take place in the SELECT clause. First, explicitly define the columns you want:

SELECT
        campaigns.aColumn,
        campaigns.anotherColumn,
        statistics.someOtherColumn

... and so on. Once you have that, you can define a clause to return a given column as a given value if it meets a certain condition. For example, you can return statistics.budget as-is if it isn't NULL, or 0 if it is. Something like this:

SELECT
        campaigns.aColumn,
        campaigns.anotherColumn,
        statistics.someOtherColumn,
        IFNULL(statistics.budget, 0) AS budget

Note: This is a SQL injection problem waiting to happen:

WHERE campaigns.campaignName = '$randomVar'

Use query parameters to treat values as values instead of inserting strings directly into the query as executable code.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 qq经纬度附近人采集男女 添加好友
  • ¥15 openHarmony 利用c++程序在dayu210开发板上实现拉取RTSP视频流并且在屏幕上显示
  • ¥15 GD32H757的can通信配置
  • ¥20 nist随机数测试的问题
  • ¥20 帮我解决这个项目,thank you各位程序员
  • ¥15 哪位能用ea软件做一下,有偿
  • ¥15 按要求编写汇编语言,并设计仿真电路图