drvpvmz16241016 2013-09-22 01:09
浏览 26
已采纳

基本PHP命中计数器[关闭]

So, I used to play with web development many years ago, and I'm a little rusty, but not THAT rusty!

I just made a full fledge video game page the other day using PHP variables to load different games into different size iframes. With that said, why on Earth can I not get a simple PHP hit counter to work? I have downloaded script after script after script, CHMOD'ed the txt file to 777, the whole 9. Does Chrome not support hit counters or something? It seems even the sites I visit that offer hit counters through them don't work on their demo pages!! What is the deal? I remember years ago, I copied about 10 very basic lines of code, saved it as a PHP file, uploaded it along with a blank txt file to a server, and bam, worked perfectly everytime. What has changed?

EDIT: Here's the code I'm using. By the way. I tried adding this into my index.html, I also tried using it as a separate php file and calling on it with INCLUDE, everything. Nothing seems to work. But the reason I asked without posting any code is because I'm using Chrome and it seemed like every site I visited that offered a hit counter was disfunctional and so I assumed that maybe after having read so many negative things about hit counters that maybe it wasn't something that was supported by script anymore?

<?php

$open = fopen(“hits.txt”, “r+”);
$value = fgets($open);
$close = fclose($open);

$value++;

$open = fopen(“hits.txt”, “w+”);
fwrite($open, $value); // variable is not restated, bug fixed.
$close = fclose($open);

?>

and then where I want the results to be displayed, I have,

<?php echo $value; ?>

Any ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo1930 2013-09-22 01:13
    关注

a basic hit counter using a file as the saving point

Script called myscript.php

<?php