duanheye7423 2009-12-05 02:16
浏览 34
已采纳

Joomla的好教程? [关闭]

Can anyone recommend me a really good tutorial for learning Joomla, most of which I found were spam ads just to get people to click several ads without learning anything. I'm using Joomla for the first time and I'm sort of confused with certain terms because they are all alike.

For example, Section and Category almost same, and so on.

Maybe joomla is not the right choice for me, what I really need is some kind of CMS that is:

1. Free to use
  2. Easy to administer(add/update/delete news/articles/files etc.) by non-technical staff
  3. Customizable CSS or existing templates
  4. Will not get hacked/exploited/injected so easily
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsarttv037029 2009-12-05 06:20
    关注

The best tutorial you can get is to install Joomla on your localhost and just play around with it!

Besides Joomla you can also look into other CMS but I'd say Joomla fits best to the criteria you mentioned. Wordpress was originally a blogging engine and that's what is still mostly is. Drupal is another great free PHP CMS but if you want ease-of-use then Joomla wins over Drupal. Both have loads of extensions but also there Joomla wins. At least in terms of quantity... quality is another question. In the Joomla extension universe, the quality can be from incredibly bad to excellent. With drupal the variance is a bit smaller, I'd say.

Whether or not your Joomla install gets hacked really depends mostly on how you host it. Example: Most ppl use JoomlaPack with Joomla but they use the default settings which means the backup directory is inside the web root. And that can be a security problem.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序
  • ¥15 onvif+openssl,vs2022编译openssl64
  • ¥15 iOS 自定义输入法-第三方输入法
  • ¥15 很想要一个很好的答案或提示
  • ¥15 扫描项目中发现AndroidOS.Agent、Android/SmsThief.LI!tr
  • ¥15 怀疑手机被监控,请问怎么解决和防止
  • ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作