dongyouzhi7218 2012-08-29 07:07
浏览 61
已采纳

用于JQUERY / AJAX客户端的PHP框架主要用于身份验证过程和数据库操作。 哪一个?

I'd like to have "PRO" Php developers advice regarding the framework they use , specially for an application that use "mainly" php as authentication process, connector and db data process in relationship with an Ajax/Jquery Client ... I use Zend Framework , but is that framework the lightest solution for that kind of process ?

In my list i have :

1. Symfony http://symfony.com/get_started
  2. Kohana http://kohanaframework.org/

Ok,

Here are further details on what i need :

I'm developing a website that needs these requirements :

Simple login with classic interface and social ones (facebook, twitter). When user login , he can just change some parameters on his account (pseudo, password and so on). Then, the only thing he can do is creating what i will call "objects" that have different properties. These "objects" can then be share with others through a graphical interface.

Nearly everything on the client side will be just displaying these objects with Jquery/Ajax in relashionship with PHP...

So, i just need PHP for oAuth process and datas manipulations...

I'm trying to find the best solutions regarding this little scenario...

For now, i use Zend Framework on Zend server, it works, but seems to be a little bit "heavy" .. so my question is : is there a better 'lightest' way to consider this ?

Dunno if i'm clear :-/ ...

So, thanks in advance !

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxiangchan0743 2012-08-29 22:16
    关注

Aside agreeing with Gordon, I can see you're just looking for someone to suggest something besides zend.

I would go with Kohana over Symfony because Kohana is much easier to understand out of the box and doesn't require any special setup to work with. It is fast enough to supply you with whatever I assume you need at this level - and by that I mean that if you were building an enterprise level site like ebay you wouldn't be asking this question at all.

You don't need to use the ORM for database interaction but if you decide to it is very easy to understand and will make the development process much faster, even if you don't know the ins and outs of it.

Officially my answer is to agree with Gordon though. If he posts his comment as an answer I will upvote it because you shouldn't just ask the community what they use while providing a tiny list of things you need that almost every site on the planet also uses. It's just too vague.

And yes, I use Kohana all the time. Codeigniter as well if you want another option.

Limonade is another option for very tiny micro-framework. I dislike it for a huge number of reasons but it is not hard to use.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码