dongling4288 2017-09-19 13:32
浏览 54

phpmyadmin:我可以通过localhost(XAMPP)连接我的网站,但不能与我的主机连接

I will try to explain my problem the best I can:

I was given a working site and asked for a replication to another hosting. My first thought was that it was too simple. So first I tried to make it work via XAMPP:

1. Downloaded all the site from the hosting via FTP
  2. Changed the values of the database connection (The site was created with CodeIgniter)

After this I opened it on my browser and it worked perfect! (localhost/mysite)

So, now it worked, I tried connecting to my hosting phpmyadmin:

1. Exported the database from actual phpmyadmin and imported to the new phpmyadmin.
  2. Changed the values of the database connection to the new phpmyadmin

And here is where i got stuck. The site stopped working and I can't figured out why. The database was imported with a new name, but on my database connection i put the values correct (copy-paste to avoid troubles) but the site won't open. The problem I have with this site is that has some sort of configuration (i assume javascript) where the site gets stuck on "loading" until it connects to the database. So i don't know where to use mysqli functions to get an error and try to know where is my mistake.

I think thats all. I hope someone can help me with this!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donmqryh49993 2017-09-19 15:24
    关注

Solved! I believe the problem was that i tried to connect to "localhost" using the hosting Phpmyadmin and not the localhost one. I've uploaded the site to the new hosting and it worked. Thanks anyways to everyone, it made me think differently to get the problem solved.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图