dtlrp119999 2016-11-10 15:18
浏览 23

为网站创建管理页面? [关闭]

I've been working on a website lately. It's a pretty small one and most of the content is just entered in html. However, I need one section where the owner can post things. I know how to accomplish this in php, but I'm not sure about how the owner will have access on this "administrator" mode.

Should I build an administrator page where there are options like, "Post new article" or "upload a file"? If so, I must give him this specific link and username and passwords, because he won't be able to navigate to the admin page from the official one. How is this usually done?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsmvovm27249 2016-11-10 15:23
    关注

You would need to provide a login form to access the admin page. Once you have crated the login form have that submit it to a PHP script that will verify the details submitted with the one held in a database.

If the details match then you could set a session variable, say $_SESSION[ 'admin' ] and when you access the page get it to check that you are logged in, if you do not have the session variable set then redirect the user back to the home page.

You will need o have a look around the net for simple login forms to get you going, once you have a form built you would be able to return here if further questions that people would be able to help with.

To complete this you will need a knowledge of either mysqli or PDO, the second being the preferred option. An understanding of the use of password_hash() and password_verify() as well as a database to store the information.

Good luck

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP