duanfan1869 2011-11-30 22:28
浏览 65
已采纳

使用C#.NET进行Web开发的好处[关闭]

my question might sound stupid to some of you, but I need some good answers here. I have experience working with PHP and Ruby on Rails. I know what are the benefits in using both technologies, (MVC, performance and etc). Now I am working on a project written in C#. Based on what I have seen so far, the browser code is a mixture of HTML, inline and external CSS, and I some C# methods to generate HTML content. Everything is so messy, I have been working on it for 3days and I am still confused.From that C# implementation, there is not well structured MVC. My impression is that C# does not seem like a good choice when it comes to web app (for me). Maybe the code I am working with is written in a wrong way. My question is, is the messy HTML/CSS and the lack of MVC implementation something common when it comes to C# ? What are the benefits of C# over PHP, Java and ROR for developing small and big web applications.

Exaple from the code I work with:

</td>
    <td align="left">
       <asp:TextBox ID="txt_to" runat="server" Enabled="true" 
                    TextAlignment="Center" MaxLength="7000"
                    AcceptsReturn="True"  ToolTip="Add ; after a recepient to add another recepient" 
                    CssClass="txt_Message1" TextMode="MultiLine"></asp:TextBox>
       <asp:AutoCompleteExtender ID="AutoCompleteExtender1" runat="server" 
                    TargetControlID="txt_to" MinimumPrefixLength="2" 
                    CompletionInterval="10" CompletionSetCount="3"
                    EnableCaching="true" FirstRowSelected="true" 
                    UseContextKey="True" ServiceMethod="GetCompletionList"
                    DelimiterCharacters=";, :"  howOnlyCurrentWordInCompletionListItem="true" /> 

<asp:Label ID="lbl_ToError" runat="server" CssClass="Error"></asp:Label>
    </td>

This look too much complicated for me, at the end of the day it is just a text field :) And another thing, most of my global Css gets overloaded by the inline values ( I believe they are generated using some sort of a generator or VS tool).

Please, dont get offended, I have no experience with C# .NET this is my first contact and my impression is "Never ever". I hope it is the code I am working with, not the C#. Give me explanation why I should use C#? So far it has been a pain for me :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsxrq28228 2011-11-30 22:31
    关注

Maybe you should try ASP.NET MVC. Seems like it would fit your requirements more :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换