dongwo5686 2012-06-01 20:01
浏览 43
已采纳

PHP寻找有关如何构建像登录系统这样的社交网络的教程[关闭]

I have some free time and I want to build a social network site as a learning experience. I already know HTML, CSS, Javascript and basic Mysql and Php. I've already built a basic login authentication system in CakePHP. What I don't understand (and can't seem to find on google or stackoverflow) is how to build a login system that takes the user to a unique page that only they can access. Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答

• duanjing9739 2012-06-01 21:03
    关注

This will be a great learning experience but...

I think many will agree that your question is very broad and that is why you're having a problem finding it on StackOverflow which is for specific questions. By taking one small step at a time by trying read more basics and post here about specific questions will make your ride much smoother, you don't want to dive headfirst and risk going crazy. With that said... Let me get you started :)

You say:

how to build a login system that takes the user to a unique page that only they can access

I think you should try to think of it as all users are accessing the same page, but with unique data is being pulled from your database. Now, what's going to tell your program which unique data to pull is going to be a something called a session. So lets say you login to Facebook, a session is then started and tells facebook who is logged in and which data to pull from the database, thus which messages you can access, your name, etc.

Here are simple tutorials on Sessions and Cookies. Good Luck :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 spring后端vue前端
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题