duanfang5849 2011-11-19 23:05
浏览 45
已采纳

电邮发送问题

The project that I'm currently working on, is large scale. I'm using email activation method for user registration system: Sending activation code via my shared hostings smtp server to users email address after successful signup.

During tests, I have noticed that, it sends emails to famous mail services like gmail, live without any problem and receiver gets message directly but when I tried to send email to well known email server (rambler.ru), the swiftmailer script (that I'm using to send emails) returned success message. BUT another side didn't received any message. That's big problem for me.

At first I thought maybe that's scripts problem. Tried phpmailer too. No success. Then tried to send from Outlook to that server for testing purposes. The user on rambler.ru received message with very big delay. I'm using shared hosting on Hostgator. There might be users that using rambler.ru server, and I dunno if that's one and only server that occurs such problem.

How to deal with that problem? I know that, I can send from live or gmail servers with "fake" from name. But another problem, is there will be probably daily limit or something like that. Any suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglu6303 2011-11-19 23:24
    关注

Check your SMTP server's logs to see what happened to the email. Getting TRUE from mail() or swiftmailer just means that they've successfully handed the email off to your smtp server. It does NOT mean that the email was delivered to the receiving host. That comes later, AFTER your php script has exited.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?