doushi1960 2011-10-06 14:25
浏览 36
已采纳

PEAR :: Mail vs. PHP:Mail

I am creating a PHP system that will forward emails, (ie. someone@emailforprofession.com to someone@gmail.com) without using an SMTP server which is faster and more stable? PEAR::Mail or PHP: Mail? (or another one entirely)

I would be using extra headers and attachments but mainly trying to keep it looking and acting the same. (if anyone has an example for forwarding with attachments PLEASE provide it!)

And not exactly on the side but is there a way for people to be able to send email from they're someone@emailforprofession.com email address without having a complete inbox etc?

It would probably be better for me to use a real email provider but these are supposed to be free email addresses so paying by the email address is not an option, if anyone knows of a service that: charges by the month or year, has an API that email addresses can be created from and that can set up email forwards via the API that would be most appreciated.

I currently have a partial system together but would like to know which way I should go first.

Thank you all.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanning9110 2011-10-06 14:30
    关注

The PEAR class supports multiple mailer backends, which allows you to switch whenever needed and you'll be able to perform some benchmarks and see which backend suits you best. The native mail function on the other hand is much less advanced and will show a clear difference in performance, especially for that amount of mails.

I also suggest you have a look at PEAR's mail queue class: http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_Queue

This is much more recommended for larger projects such as yours, you'll also be able to implement a cron like feature which will send a certain amount of mail per period you choose.

Here

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库