dongya2578 2016-06-03 18:32
浏览 62
已采纳

在wordpress的Favicon

I've got a problem with my favicon on wordpress, I didn't even figure it out why because it worked on firefox. But let me review the problem. I used two ways to display the favicon on my website. My first approach was to add the favicon on the head with the link tag in this way:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/chick.png">
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/chick.svg">

and it didn't work.

Then I tried adding it with the site identity with wordpress, so I uploaded a png file through the wordpress dashboard (customize). But it didn't work too, I mean, the weird thing was that I was able to see my favicon, but only when I was on the dashboard page or for example in my 404 page (and each single-post).

I quitted because I was working on other thing of my website (the favicon worked anyway if I browse my site with firefox).

Anyway today I had to switch my domain name for working reason, the website which I'm building is for a client, and now I've realized that I'm able to display my favicon on chrome, but it's the older one of the domain in which I migrate. Does anyone know why it is happening?

my website address is: chickapea.me .

Thank you in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqiaolong0528 2016-06-24 12:17
    关注

On WordPress Version 4.3 or later:

• Prepare a favicon.ico image file which must be square and at least 512 pixels wide and tall.
    • Go to Administration Screen > Appearance > Customize
    • Click Site Identify
    • Click Select Image at Site Icon section, upload your favicon.ico image file and click Select.

You should also upload a copy of your favicon.ico file to the main directory of your site.

See http://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Favicon for full details.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了