dongqu3623 2011-03-31 12:19
浏览 20
已采纳

Ez Publish出错

i have an error when i want to install eZ-Teamroom

when i finish the eZ Teamroom installation, i simply run this command in my eZ publish root directory

php extension/ezxmlinstaller/bin/php/xmlinstaller.php --template=teamroom/installezteamroom --siteaccess=site

i have this error

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone _set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ' Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.3\www\eZ\lib \ezutils\classes\ezini.php on line 463 Error initializing script: database error: .

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douliang9057 2011-04-01 09:15
    关注

So, have you followed the error message and checked your PHP timezone setting?

If not, try the following: there is a file called "config.php-RECOMMENDED" in the root of your eZ Publish installation. Make a copy of it in the same location and rename it to simply "config.php" (if it doesn't exist already).

Then, open that file and seek out the "TIMEZONES" section (near the top). There's a line at the end of the section that you can uncomment, and set your timezone by it (via the date_default_timezone_set PHP function). So just check your timezone from:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php

and set it there.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler