dqrzot2791 2017-04-09 17:01
浏览 34

Laravel邮件错误

Not long ago I started receiving this strange error with mail sending in my Laravel application, error is:

ErrorException in EsmtpTransport.php line 55:
Argument 1 passed to Swift_Transport_EsmtpTransport::__construct() must implement interface Swift_Transport_IoBuffer, none given

Interesting thing is that my mailing system worked just fine for about a year, nothing has been updated (just server and domain paid again few weeks back), so I presume that code isn't the problem, I double checked information in mail authentication system, those are right too.

I followed exception stack trace, and found that in Swift_SmtpTransport::__construct() parameters are sent right, but from there Swift_EsmtpTransport::__construct() is called without parameters (which is actually error shown)

Also I updated all my libraries (with "composer update" command). I have no idea what can be wrong, and couldn't find anything that helps online, so any help will be great

Current versions are:

• "laravel/framework": "5.2.*" // from "composer.json"
  • "swiftmailer/swiftmailer": "~5.1" (v5.4.6 after update) // from "laravel/framework/composer.json"

--- Edit ---
I found somewhere that this is some kind of loading (Dependency Injection) problem, so I executed this line of code:

var_dump(Swift_DependencyContainer::getInstance()->createDependenciesFor('transport.smtp'));

And got this as result array(0) { }

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlaiyin2356 2017-04-10 09:50
    关注

If anyone is interested, I found answer (with friends help). Problem is incompatibility with PHP version, apparently SwiftMailer library doesn't work on newer versions of PHP (>5.5.9, maybe few versions up, not sure from which version it start failing).

Fail is because of some auto-loading conflicts. Solution to this problem is reverting from lazy load to preload, that will slow down a little bit response time, but in most cases you won't even notice that (in my case, I don't see any decline in performance).

Concrete solution:
    Find %APP%/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/swift_requied.php and change it to look like this

<?php

/*
     * This file is part of SwiftMailer.
     * (c) 2004-2009 Chris Corbyn
     * For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
     * file that was distributed with this source code.
     */

/*
     * Autoloader and dependency injection initialization for Swift Mailer.
     */

if (class_exists('Swift', false)) {
        return;
    }

// Load Swift utility class
    require __DIR__.'/classes/Swift.php';

if (!function_exists('_swiftmailer_init')) {
        function _swiftmailer_init()
        {
            require __DIR__.'/swift_init.php';
        }
    }

// Start the autoloader and lazy-load the init script to set up dependency injection
    // Swift::registerAutoload('_swiftmailer_init');

_swiftmailer_init();

Difference is in last line, Swift::registerAutoload('_swiftmailer_init'); is commented out, and _swiftmailer_init method is called directly.

Hope this helps someone, because I lost about 2 days trying to fix this.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算