$salt2 = md5($string."@!#&+-)jU@[yT$@%"); 

$string = hash('sha512',"$salt$string$salt2"); 

return $string; 
} 
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanlun2827 2011-03-06 09:15
    关注

Using SHA-512 is a good idea to get a cryptographically strong hash, but your choice of a salt does not add much extra security. In particular, a salt is only good if its value is random and cannot be predicted in advance. This prevents an attacker from precomputing a table of known hashes with which to try to attack your database. If the salt is known, then the attacker can just precompute a table of hash values with the salt hardcoded in.

In your case, the salt is essentially known to the attacker because it's deterministically computed from the input string. If I wanted to attack your system, I could iterate across a bunch of known strings, (deterministically) compute the salt for each string, then compute the SHA-512 hash of the salted string and store it in a table. From this, I could invert a hash to a password for any string I happened to precompute.

If you want a better security system, instead consider using a salt that's randomly-generated and then stored alongside the resulting hash. That way, no matter what tables I precompute, there's a slim chance that the table will be useful because I won't necessarily have computed the tables for all possible salts. Essentially, each random bit in your salt doubles the amount of work I have to do, so if you pick a good random salt (say, 128 bits) then there's no feasible way I could do a precomputation attack. I'd have to attack SHA-512, a hash assumed to be cryptographically secure (the name means "Secure Hash Algorithm"), to break your system.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素