doubu4826 2016-04-11 06:16
浏览 110
已采纳

无法在Windows Server 2012 R2上安装phpmyadmin

I'm working on developing a web portal for Data visualization using PHP & google charts. I have installed Apache, Php and Mysql on windows server 2012 r2 but unable to install phpmyadmin.

I have put PHPMyAdmin folder to my root directory and give this url in my browser: localhost/PHPMyAdmin

I get following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function __() in C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\sanitizing.lib.php:135 

Stack trace: 
#0 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\Message.php(586): PMA_sanitize('session_start()...', false, true) 
#1 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\Message.php(650): PMA\libraries\Message::decodeBB('session_start()...') 
#2 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\Error.php(167): PMA\libraries\Message->getMessage() 
#3 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\ErrorHandler.php(157): PMA\libraries\Error->getHash() 
#4 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\ErrorHandler.php(121): PMA\libraries\ErrorHandler->addError('session_start()...', 2, 'C:\\Apache\\htdoc...', 83, true) 
#5 [internal function]: PMA\libraries\ErrorHandler->handleError(2, 'session_start()...', 'C:\\Apache\\htdoc...', 83, Array) 
#6 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\session.inc.php(83): session_start() 
#7 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.inc.php(266): require('C:\\Apache\\htdoc...') 
#8 C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\inde in C:\Apache\htdocs\phpMyAdmin\libraries\sanitizing.lib.php on line 135
  • 写回答

1条回答

• dongwen6743 2016-04-12 04:50
    关注

Check that your session directory is writable by the web server process.

The best way to do so is to create your own Phpinfo file; in any web accessible folder create a file (you can call it test.php or phpinfo.php or whatever you'd like) with the following content:

<?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>

Open that file in your browser (http://localhost/test.php or similar) and look for the line session.save_path. That's your session folder; make sure the permissions are suitable and see if that helps.

Like on windows right click that folder mentioned and look into properties where one can change the permissions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题