douhan9748 2012-03-25 17:39
浏览 32
已采纳

图库图像转换

I wonder whether someone may be able to help me please.

I'm using Aurigma Image Uploader and FancyBox to produce this gallery page. The problem I'm having is that the images are positioned to go vertically down the page, whereas I would prefer them to go horizontally across the page, creating separate rows of images, one underneath the other.

I appreciate that some may not know anything about the Aurigma package, but I think I'm right in saying that 'Fancybox' is a little more widely used.

I just wondered whether someone could perhaps provide somne guidance please on the settings I would need to change within the Fancybox script so that the images are positioned horizontally rather than vertically.

Many thanks

.ccs file extract

.gallery-image-list { padding: 0; list-style-type: none; }
.gallery-image-list .item { display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; margin: 5px; padding: 15px; white-space: nowrap; width: 150px; float:left; }
.gallery-image-list .wide-item { width: 250px; }
.gallery-image-list .item .preview { display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; }
.gallery-image-list .item .data { margin: 5px; padding: 5px; list-style-type: none; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; font-size: 95%; }
.gallery-image-list .item .data li { margin-bottom: 5px; }
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqbhdsec59405 2012-03-25 17:56
    关注

I think what you want is to add float:left; to your item class in css.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler