duangou6446 2011-02-10 02:09
浏览 98

用PHP编写的SSI解析器?

OK, this might sound a little crazy, but bear with me here for a minute.

I'm working on a site where the standard is to use SSI to include page headers, footers, and menus. The included files use SSI conditionals to handle different browsers, some #include nesting, and some #set / #if trickery to highlight the current page in the menu. In other words, it's more than just #include directives in the SSI.

I'm sure some might argue with the aesthetics, but it actually works quite nicely, for static HTML.

Now, the problem: I'd like to just "#include" the same SSI-parsed header and footer html files from my PHP scripts, thus avoiding code duplication and still maintaining the site's uniform look. If PHP were running in the usual mod_php environment, I'd be able to do just that by using PHP's virtual() function. Unfortunately, the site is using FastCGI/suexec to run PHP (so that each VirtualHost can run as a different user), and this breaks virtual().

I've been using a fairly simple SSI parser I wrote in PHP (it handles #includes, and some really simple #if statements), but I'd like a more general solution. So, before I go nuts and write some probably-buggy, more complete SSI parser, does anyone know of a complete SSI parser written in PHP? Naturally, I'm also open to other solutions that work under the constraints I've outlined.

Thanks so much for your time.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单