doulian4762 2013-02-13 13:43
浏览 31
已采纳

使用一个表来更新另一个SQL

I have having problems updating one table from another. I want SQL to update the rows in Employees from the data in CompanyEmployees where the two EmployeeNum fields are the same. Also if an EmployeeNum exists inside of CompanyEmployees that doesn't match one in Employees then I need a new row created in Employees I so far have tried a join for the two tables.

SELECT Employees.PhoneNum, Employees.Data, 
       CompanyEmployees.PhoneNum, CompanyEmployees.SystemData 
FROM CompanyEmployees 
INNER JOIN Employees 
ON CompanyEmployees.Employees=Techs.EmployeeNum  

I get the right column data in both tables but i doesnt update Employees. Do I need an INSERT or UPDATE somewhere?
How can I insert the whole row of data from CompanyEmployees into Employees where CompanyEmployees.EmployeeNum doesn't exist in Employees?

I need to do this because CompanyEmployees is only a phone directory and Employees has phone numbers and more information. But CompanyEmployees has new hires inside it that are not inside Employees.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlu5055 2013-02-13 13:45
    关注

Remember RDBMS has the R for relational. They are built for relationships.
    To update you Employees table with the CompanyEmployees table you could use something like the below:

INSERT INTO Employees (columns) VALUES (SELECT columns FROM CompanyEmployees) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE

You probably do not even need 'Employees' as it is a superset of 'CompanyEmployees'. I would suggest looking to merge the two tables or at least move the data into a single table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)