douhuantui6259 2014-06-26 12:59 采纳率: 100%
浏览 24
已采纳

File Uploader + XML生成脚本[关闭]

I need an admin panel, that allows us to Write content, and upload multiple images and pdf files, and I need them in xml (rss feed) so that my program can fetch it easily.

I thought about blogs, eg. wordpress. But they dont provide tags for attachments. Is there another free script that would do this? or is there a workaround?

What i want is the feed to have a line like <attachement>www.mywebsite.com/post11312/file.pdf</attachment>

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupa9062 2014-06-26 14:36
    关注

If you are trying to add tags to attachments in side of WordPress there is a plugin for that called Attachment Taxonomy Support.

If you want to add the RSS <enclosure> tag the RSS output of a feed in WordPress good news! It's built in.

On each post you want to add an enclosure or "attachment" you simply add a custom field called "enclosure" with the field value equal to the URL of the file. This is a little known function in WordPress, I'm not surprised you didn't find a lot about it. The custom field will be found by the rss_enclosure() function and outputted in your feed.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。