dongmei425373 2014-12-06 15:29
浏览 150
已采纳

XAMPP:无法启动Apache(Windows 10)

I'm using XAMPP, and I can start Apache, but, MySQL (PhpMyAdmin) start!

When I start, I get this error;

10:07:49  [Apache]  Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.
10:07:49  [Apache]  This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 
10:07:49  [Apache]  improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
10:07:49  [Apache]  Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
10:07:49  [Apache]  the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
10:07:49  [Apache]  If you need more help, copy and post this
10:07:49  [Apache]  entire log window on the forums

I search on it, and, change the port of Apache in Config -> Service and Port setting. I have;

Service name : Apache2.4
Main Port : 122
SSL port : 444

I also uninstall Skype (Windows 8/10/Metro version). Nothing Working. In the httpd.conf I have;

Listen 122
ServerName localhost:122

I start it via apache_start.bat and get;

(OS 10013)An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.  : AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:445
(OS 10013)An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.  : AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:445
AH00451: no listening sockets available, shutting down
AH00015: Unable to open logs

Please not that all the LOGS files dosen't exsist! Skype is uninstalled.

If you need more informations, please ask me.

• 写回答

23条回答 默认 最新

• duanba7498 2015-04-13 09:35
    关注

Update: 15th May, 2018 :

The latest Windows 10 update (re-)activated the World Wide Web Publishing Service (in german: WWW-Publishingdienst). This might depend on the options you select during the configuration of the update you can make afterwards.

Update: 4th August, 2015 :

If you have done clean installation of Windows 10, you may not have the Word Wide Web Publishing Service. In that case, simple WAMP/XAMPP installation should work fine.

If it doesn't, try installing Visual C++ Redistributable and then re-install WAMP/XAMPP.

I was facing a similar problem with WAMP. In Windows 10 TP, the Word Wide Web Publishing Service comes pre-installed. This is related to IIS and you can remove it if you don't need it.

This blocks the port 80 making Apache act weirdly. You can do the following and try again.

• Go to Start, type in services.msc
    • Scroll down in the Services window to find the World Wide Web Publishing Service.
    • Right click on it and select Stop.

This should make port 80 free and restarting WAMP/XAMPP should get you up and running!

There are other ways to do fix this. http://praveenpuglia.com/make-wamp-work-on-windows-10-technical-preview/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(22条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿