list($url) = explode('?', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
$url = trim(trim($url), '/');

if(!file_exists('pages/'.$url.'.php')
    header('Location: 404.html');

require_once 'inc/head.php';
require_once 'pages/'.$url.'.php';
require_once 'inc/foot.php';
?>

I assumed every requested URL must go through index.php file. But if there is a \ (as %5C) in URL server answer is "Not Found".

Questions;

• Why there is an exception for \ character? Is there any characters like that?
  • What is the reqular use of \ character to make Apache search for a file? Why not just ignore?
  • Where Apache looks and not founds the file?

Note: My system is Windows with Apache 2.2.21 and PHP 5.3.10. Note2: This is just an example code, so do not offer a better way.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyu9159 2012-12-01 16:04
    关注

Comment above said it already:

On Windows \ is the path separator So requesting 'http://localhost/\' on a windows system will be caught by the RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d, simply your document root, which is a directory.

You have inverted the condition, d (!-d) so apache does not execute the rewrite rule but looks for the default index file, which does not exist, you get a 404

Remove the condition "not a existing directory" or add the index.php to the list of defaults

EDIT:

The story I wrote had such a plausible character that I believed it by myself :) Indeed, this is not even Windows but Apache specific.

Because of a security leak in CGI Apache introduced this as a fix many years ago. Instead of processing the request, it immediately returns a 404 Not Found, when you pass either %5C (backslash) or %2F (slash) in the request URL.

I was able to reproduce this on a Apache 2.2.14.

If you do not use CGI ( e.g. Perl website ) you can safely disable this "security fix":

AllowEncodedSlashes On

This was introduced in Apache 2.0.46, see documentation, setting this variable didn't work in my .htaccess, I had to put it into the vhost config and restart the apache server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)