dongyao1915 2017-04-26 15:15
浏览 88
已采纳

在wordpress中自定义登录注册

I did Login, Registration in core php with validation, when user get registered, user data are stored in our mysql database. After user registration, he can log-in through login form with the same data that already stored in the database while registering. If user entered correct Username and Password in Login form then he will get successfully logged in. In this case when user try to login at that time his credential is checked through fetched records from mysql database(from registered records).

But my query is i wants to build the same functionality (i.e. User registration and login) in WORDPRESS with registered user data are saved into the mysql database and that particular user try to login through LOGIN FORM he gets logged in when he is already registered user. The user should be new member (custom user) not admin and all.

Means how to build custom Login Registration functionality with Mysql Databse (records saved while registering and user get logged in through the same credential).

I have searched related wordpress plugins for that, but they only sent email-notification while register and login, that i don't want actually.

Please suggest me the way to do.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhan3900 2017-04-26 15:24
    关注

If you are looking for a all-in-one plugin you can use Ultimate Member

It serves with all the features you need. If for any reason the link does not work, you can search for "Ultimate Member" on wordpress.

This plugin serves the following purposes:

Front-end user registration
    Front-end user login
    Front-end user profiles
    Custom form fields
    Conditional logic for form fields
    Drag and drop form builder
    User account page
    Custom user roles
    Searchable member directories
    Custom e-mail templates
    Content restriction
    Conditional menus
    Show author posts & comments on user profiles
    Mobile adaptive & responsive
    SEO optimized
    Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters
    Multi-site compatibility
    Mandrill compatibility

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名