dphw5101 2015-04-18 19:24
浏览 67

PHP Mysql - max_user_connections解决方法

I sometimes have an error where I have reached my max_user_connections. My hosting company does not want to increase it further.

If I create an additional user, and 50% of the time connect to that one instead of the original, would that in practice double my max user connections limit?

(I know there is also a max_connections limit, right now I am only dealing with/referring to the max user connections)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougu5847 2015-04-18 19:54
    关注

From my understanding the max_user_connections does in fact limit the max connections for that user. Whether creating a new mysql user and using that for some queries to try balance the load betweenthem. C&Ped this from a thread on webhostingtalk.

max connections = total of all possible connections. If this limit is hit, new connections will be blocked until a connection is available.

max_user_connections is as it suggests - a way of limiting an individual user so as to not consume all resources. Pointless setting this to the same as max connections as it is an implied setting.

Regardless of how many users you have, it is always a good idea to limit them to slightly less than the max connections - you never know when you, the admin might need to connect to monitor, backup, analyze etc while the server is under load and you would want 1 or 2 connections available no matter what!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100