doushun1870 2012-09-30 15:21
浏览 33
已采纳

如何使用php在textarea中使用新行?

I am creating a news publishing website and the only thing I can't do in the site is enter and show new-line.

There is a textarea in the site to write articles, if I press ENTER while I am typing, it will take me into a new line, but after having submitted all, and make query to mysql to pull and echo what I had typed in, the new line does not show up. All texts are next to each other. So, I was wondering if i could input and output newlines in textarea with the help of PHP?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluanjie8678 2012-09-30 15:23
    关注

When you submit a form, you are submitting text.

When you put that text into an HTML document, it is HTML.

In HTML a new line is just a piece of white space with the same significance as a space or a tab.

If you want new lines to show up, then you need to with wrap them with markup that causes them to be rendered (such as a <pre> element or an element with the white-space property set to cause them to render) or you need to replace them with suitable markup.

A very primitive replacement would be PHP's nl2br function. A more advanced option would generate <p> elements and treat different numbers of sequential new lines differently (e.g. a Markdown parser such as the one used by Stackoverflow).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题