doulingna9420 2015-10-26 13:02
浏览 52
已采纳

从Slim 3中间件返回自定义对象

I'm writing an API in Slim 3 that integrates with a legacy system. The client sends a token to my API in the querystring. I want to write a middleware that will authenticate the token and return an object that contains the necessary internal login credentials (which are different from the token) that are used by the legacy system.

I can authenticate the token now, but my problem is that Slim 3 requires that the middleware return a \Psr\Http\Message\ResponseInterface instance. I also want it to return a custom object back to the application.

I think I can achieve this by re-verifying the token outside of the middleware, and only use the middleware as a way to authenticate the token and return an error if it fails. I tend to think this kludgy way could be avoided so I just have to use the token once in the middleware and return the custom object at the same time so I don't have to use the token twice.

I have searched around for solutions, but all of the example middlewares I can find are similar to https://github.com/julionc/slim-basic-auth-middleware, where they are simply authenticating in the middleware but do not have the requirement to return a custom object. The documentation at http://www.slimframework.com/docs/concepts/middleware.html doesn't seem to help much either with this custom requirement.

Any ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiao9583 2015-10-26 18:48
    关注

You could include a callback in your middleware which you can use to store the custom object somewhere. For example with slim-jwt-auth you can use callback to store the decoded contents of JWT using a callback.

$app->add(new \Slim\Middleware\JwtAuthentication([
        "secret" => "supersecretkeyyoushouldnotcommittogithub",
        "callback" => function ($request, $response, $arguments) use ($app) {
            $app->jwt = $arguments["decoded"];
        }
    ]));

Note that this kind of callback is not a Slim 3 feature. Just something this middleware happens to use.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示