dongwen4487 2010-03-02 21:07
浏览 66
已采纳

为GWT选择java或php之间!

For my new heavy database read application ,i need to use GWT and mysql. But in choosing between java and PHP,i have some confusions, 1)JDBC with mysql is slower than PHP with mysql (PHP won) 2)if am going to use PHP ,i have to use JSON for transferring data between server and client. 3)This json parsing and handling overhead can be easily replaced by fast RPC calls if am using JAVA.(JAVA own) 4)GWT has lot of support and small frameworks for JAVA/RPC calls,so productivity is higher.

Please help me to choose a good one.

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• dongzi3805 2010-03-02 21:23
    关注

I think both of them are very suitable. While I understand that your need for performance is an important issue, I personally think, neither the SQL driver nor the JSON parsing will be your performance problem later on.

With most AJAX calls, the network overhead (TCP handshake etc) takes up most of the time unless you have large files to transfer. And then it does not matter what the backend is.

If you use Java and an Application Server, your database connections should be pooled and fast. If you use GWT RCP, you can easily refactor your application if you need to make changes later, a big plus. If you find out some of your updates are two slow, the biggest performance boost might come from caching data on the client and/or combining AJAX calls. This refactoring is a lot easier if you use Java on both, the client- and server side.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制