duanjiu4498 2015-08-20 10:52
浏览 55
已采纳

MYSQL选择并加入结果

Hi I am working on a search for a little system that we use in work. The systems uses 3 tables, quotes, jobs and details. within these tables there are several fields but th eone im focusing on are as follows:

Here is a sqlfiddle for my table and mysql statement

Quotes

• quote_id
  • quotes_title

Jobs

• job_id
  • job_quoteid - job_quoteid stores the id of a quote which the job is realted to

Details

• details_id
  • details_line
  • details_quoteid - details_quoteid stores the id of a quote which the detail relates too, there can be several details linked to the quote

My search is then to look at each of the tables based on my search term that is typed in and display the quote_id, job_id, quote_title and details_line.

here is the code i have currently for my search:

$fetch = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM quotes AS qts 
                      LEFT JOIN jobs AS jbs ON qts.quote_id=jbs.job_quoteid
                      JOIN details AS dts ON qts.quote_id=dts.quote_detailsid

WHERE concat(' ',qts.quote_code,qts.quote_id) like '%$param%'
                      OR qts.quote_title REGEXP '^$param'

OR concat(' ',jbs.job_code,jbs.job_id) like '%$param%'

OR dts.details_line LIKE '%$param%'
                     ");

while ( $row = mysql_fetch_object( $fetch ) ) {
    $sResults .= '<tr id="'. $row->job_id . '">';
    $sResults .= '<td><a href="../../jobs.php?action=viewJob&amp;job_id='. $row->job_id .'">'. $row->job_code . $row->job_id .'</a></td>';
    $sResults .= '<td><a href="../../quotes.php?action=viewQuote&amp;quote_id='. $row->quote_id .'">' . 'Q' . $row->quote_id . '</a></td>';
    $sResults .= '<td>' . $row->quote_title . '</td>';
    $sResults .= '<td>' . $row->details_line . '</td>
    </tr>';
}

Now this is where I need some further assistants, the search works, but for example if i was to type in "NCR" as a search term it will show 4 results, this is because I have a quote_title of "NCR Sets" and this quote has 4 detail_line attahced to it (these detail_line dont contain the words NCR) but obvioulsy its displaying 4 because it has found that the quote_id that contains the word "NCR" is in each of those. My results page therefore has the 4 results each in a table row with the quote_id, job_id, job_title and detail_line being diplayed, what I would like it to look is to have the 4 details display under one job_id and quote_id. If i was to code the table manually I would do somehting like the following to give you an idea:

<table>
 <tr>
    <td>quote_id</td>
    <td>job_id</td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
    <td>quote_title</td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
    <td>details_line</td>
    <td>details_line</td>
    <td>details_line</td>
    <td>details_line</td>
 </tr>
</table>

I hope this makes sense and some one can push me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Ian

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqr91899 2015-08-20 11:28
    关注

The easiest way to do that could be to store the all outputs from the query, i.e. $row->job_id, $row->quote_id and so on in an array (or a variable) and check to see if the next job_id or quote_id is unique. To do this, you can use the in_array() function.

You can then set up an if statement to append a td inside the existing tr if the new id already exists or else just add a new tr.

I could try and write a working code for it should you wish for it. For that, a Fiddle would be easy!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 易康econgnition精度验证
  • ¥15 线程问题判断多次进入
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥28 微信小程序开发页面布局没问题,真机调试的时候页面布局就乱了
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置