douwen7905 2018-04-01 20:54
浏览 105

openssl_encrypt(... string $ method ...)语法

I couldn't find this information anywhere on here or on Google, so quick question: When using openssl_encrypt should I be using the actual cipher names (i.e. "bf-cbc") or can I use the aliases (i.e. "blowfish")?

FWIW, I'm using PHP 5.6.34.

Bonus question: According to the PHP documentation, some of the methods have been proven to be weak, so which one is the strongest or which are the strongest amongst the methods that remain?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyinliu8813 2018-04-01 21:39
    关注

Don't use the aliases, be as specific as you can with the cipher you intend to use.

AES is probably the most appropriate algorithm to use here. The mode you use is important as well. With this in mind, I would prioritize the following, in order:

• aes-*-gcm
    • aes-*-ctr
    • aes-*-cbc

Where * is obviously one of 256/192/128. Remember that each of the above modes has different requirements for it to be secure. GCM needs a 96-bit nonce, and no additional authentication. CTR usually uses a 128-bit nonce and needs a MAC to be secure. Using the same nonce and key for two different messages in GCM or CTR mode will expose the plaintext, so don't ever do that. CBC needs a 128-bit IV and a MAC to be secure.

I suggest you view the code in this repository for an example of secure encryption in PHP.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图