duanmi4379 2014-09-10 02:03
浏览 111

将部分视频文件上传到服务器

I want to make a webpage where you can upload a video to the server (let say using a File Input HTML TAG). I would like to know if it's possible in ANY languages to upload only small parts of the video files without uploading the whole file first and then splitting the file.

Let me give you an example of what I am trying to achieve. I am trying to create a service where one upload a long & big video file and I give them 10 samples segment of the video file as a result.

Let say I have a 1 hours long & /1 Gig size video (avi) file.

I would like to get a sample of 10 segments of 1 minutes spread across the entire file uploaded to the server.

I know that I could upload the whole file and then split it but uploading a 1G file would be way long for the user.

I want to know if upfront there is a way to choose what part of the file need to be uploaded so I could upload only specific segments and then re-construct the files to make them readable.

I know this is more of a subjective question and it may not be well fitted for Stack Overflow but I really need to figure out how to do that.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douheng8629 2014-09-10 03:14
    关注

Realistically, this isn't doable. @dandavis is right... some containers and codecs allow you to arbitrarily split (like MPEG-2). Many however don't (MP4), and without the container header you won't be getting very far.

Unless you plan to re-implement all of FFmpeg into JavaScript, you're better off waiting for that upload to finish.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理