dougu8742 2012-05-10 06:39
浏览 40
已采纳

php驱动的网站为Windows可执行文件

Is there any way to get my PHP/SQL driven website to be encapsulated as a windows executable (for FREE)? It doesn't matter if there are extra files as well as the executable, I just want it to be something that I can distribute without people having to install a web server and web browser (I would prefer if the presumably-embedded browser was Chrome, but I know I will probably have to settle for IE).

At the moment the options seem to be Bambalam, exeOutput and XAMPP. Unfortunately I can't use Bambalam since it is immediately destroyed by my virus scanner and I haven't tried XAMPP or exeOutput yet (downloading now).

Does anyone know any other options that I can use entirely from Windows (nothing that I need to run on Unix to produce the executable, etc.)? Thanks.

(Thinking about it a bit more, I could probably rewrite my site to use SQLite and then just use an IE WebBrowser control to load the page locally or something, but an existing solution would be better)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxie4583 2012-05-10 08:04
    关注

You could give Server2Go a look. It's a portable webserver bundle that starts the webserver, mysql-server and browser with your page all with the click of one exe-file.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错