doushupu2521 2010-01-23 21:11
浏览 15

使用Paypal收取定期付款

I have been reading a lot documentation surrounding recurring payments and PayPal. It can be frustrating at times to setup PayPal especially when you are not told of the requirements and restrictions that apply to the PayPal service you are trying to setup. I wanted to setup recurring payments because I would like to provide options for my customers. I am based outside of the U.S. and some of my customers are in the US. Is it possible to setup recurring billing for a seller account which is not a US bank? I have no problem if this feature is available to only US merchants but what I do have a problem with is that this information not being easy to find and visible to everyone.

I know we as merchants are expected to use our common sense but a little info can't hurt anyone. I have been trying to test the sandbox accounts, as seller and buyer on my site but after about two frustrating weeks, someone not connected to PayPal told me that I can't test a sandbox buyer account with a sandbox seller account through a real site. What's the point then of having a sandbox then?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhuo1853 2010-01-23 21:31
    关注

when you are not told of the requirements and restrictions that apply to the paypal service you are trying to setup.

Hmm? Paypal provides both API documentation and a sandbox for you to develop against.

Is it possible to setup recurring billing for a seller account which is not a US bank?

Not sure - check Paypal's documents.

I can't test a sandbox buyer account with a sandbox seller account through a real site.

Why not? Just have the real site use the sanbox url/credentials, etc? I did all this a handful of years ago and I didn't have any issues. Granted PayPal's API and IPN isn't the best - it does work.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录