dph58509 2018-07-20 09:08
浏览 77
已采纳

如何制作SQL表的PHP变量名

I have an html form in which a person fills an input field. The input field will then be sent to the PHP form handler. The form handler will then process it and the variable input in the html form will then become the name of an SQL table. Everything is okay except that part of making the variable the name of SQL table.

Look at my code:

<?php error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', 1);?>
<?php $title =$_POST['myfile']?>
<?php $info =$_POST['info']?>
<?php $tags =$_POST['tags']?>
<?php $category =$_POST['category']?>
<?php $allowcomments =$_POST['allowcomments']?>
<?php $flagging =$_POST['flagging']?>
<?php $visibility =$_POST['visibility']?>

<?php $date =$_POST['date']?>
<?php $name =$_POST['name']?>
<?php $size =$_POST['size']?>
<?php $type =$_POST['type']?>
<?php $path =$_POST['path']?>
<?php $sub =$_POST['sub']?>
<?php $cap =$_POST['cap']?>

<?php
$servername='localhost';
$username='root';
$password='you aint gonna know my password!!';
$dbname = "galaxall";

$conn = new mysqli($servername, $username, $password, $dbname);
@mysql_select_db('galaxall');

?>

<?php $title =$_POST['myfile']?><br>
<?php echo $title?><br>
<?php echo $info?><br>
<?php echo $tags?><br>
<?php echo $category?><br>
<?php echo $allowcomments?><br>
<?php echo $visibility?><br>
<?php echo $flagging?><br>

<?php echo $cap ?>
<?php  echo $date ?>
<?php  echo $name ?>
<?php echo $size ?>
<?php  echo $type ?>
<?php echo $sub ?>
<?php echo $cap ?>

<?php $file=$_POST['myfile']?>

<?php

$sql="INSERT INTO `galaxall_uploads` (`ID`, `Title`, `Producer`, `Description`, `Tags`, `Type`, `Category`, `Allow comments`, `Flag offensive comments`, `Date`, `Visibility`,`Size`,`Path`,`Subtitles_source`,`Captions_source`) VALUES (NULL, '$title', '', '$info', '$tags', '$type', '$category', '$allowcomments', '$flagging', '$date', '$visibility','$size','$path','$cap','$sub')";
$sql2="CREATE TABLE $title `Comments` ( `ID` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , `Commenter` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL , `Comment` TEXT NOT NULL , `Date/time` DATETIME NOT NULL , `Likes` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , `Dislikes` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , `Replies number` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)) ENGINE = InnoDB;";

if ($conn->connect_error) {
    die("Connection failed: " . $conn->connect_error);
} 

if ($conn->query($sql) === TRUE) {
    echo "New record created successfully";
} else {
    echo "Error: " . $sql . "<br>" . $conn->error;
}

?>
<?php
if ($conn->connect_error) {
    die("Connection failed: " . $conn->connect_error);
} 

if ($conn->query($sql2) === TRUE) {
    echo "New record created successfully";
} else {
    echo "Error: " . $sql2 . "<br>" . $conn->error;
}

?>

<html>

The file has been uploaded

</html>

The var $title has been declared and I an even echo it.But when i try to make it the name of the table(sql2),I get the error

2018-07-20 New record created successfullyError: CREATE TABLE title `Commentsss` ( `ID` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , `Commenter` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL , `Comment` TEXT NOT NULL , `Date/time` DATETIME NOT NULL , `Likes` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , `Dislikes` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , `Replies number` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)) ENGINE = InnoDB;
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`Commentsss` ( `ID` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , `Commenter` VARCHAR(25' at line 1 The file has been uploaded

So how do I make a PHP variable the name of a table?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsheng1238 2018-07-20 09:13
    关注

i don't want to get in your database design but the error you are facing is about string concatenation and an issue on having a space in the table name:

$sql2="CREATE TABLE `$title_Comments` ( `ID` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , `Commenter` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL , `Comment` TEXT NOT NULL , `Date/time` DATETIME NOT NULL , `Likes` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , `Dislikes` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , `Replies number` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)) ENGINE = InnoDB;";

this will fix the error you mention in your question

EDIT: looking at the comments I can suggest you to have a single table for comments where you store the comment, the id of the user that does the comment and the id of the video they are commenting on. As I said, no need for a custom table each time

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办