dongzhao1930 2011-06-03 16:36
浏览 43

Zend Captcha提出请求需要很长时间才能加载

Recently, I migrated my Zend framework project to another computer.

When I load an specific action on browser, it takes about 10 seconds to finish. After that, I only see the associated view script. The layout is not displayed. Other actions load just fine. This action has a form and, also, loads jQuery library.

There are no error messages anywhere (browser, logs).

I searched Apache/PHP configuration but I did not find anything relevant.

Any clue?

EDIT:

I found out that the problem comes from Zend_Form_Element_Captcha. Commenting its declaration at the form's init method, everything works fine.

EDIT:

I finally found the source of the problem. I digged into ZF code and found @iconv_strlen inside Zend_Text_Figlet's render method which was lasting forever (and also did not display any errors).

After that, I searched in my php.ini configuration files to see differences related to iconv between the one that works and the one that doesn't. The only difference is a configure command. The one that does not work has: --with-iconv-dir=/Applications/MAMP/Library

After that, I found an useful post here at stackoverflow that explained it all. It turns out that MAMP (PHP version 5.3) has a related bug. So, my solution is downgrade to MAMP with PHP version 5.2

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
    • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
    • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
    • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
    • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
    • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
    • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
    • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目