douyinlai2169 2019-03-09 20:59
浏览 105
已采纳

如何使用symfony环境dev和prod

This may seem a dumb question, I need my symfony 3 app to behave different in production than it does in my local machine. I know there is an entry point for each env, app.php and app_dev.php

I don't want to change the application web/.htaccess file because it's followed by git, I was expecting an 'env' var or something similar in app/config.yml but there is also a config.yml and a config_dev.yml, so it has to be another place where I can define if I am working with prod or dev env.

Documentation says that I need to setup my apache server to use either web/app.php or web/app_dev.php, and this is my question. I'm using apache 2.4 and I tried using the following directive:

<VirtualHost *:8000>
    <directory>
        DirectoryIndex app_dev.php
    </directory>
</VirtualHost>

I restarted apache, but when I type localhost:8000 in my browser, it keeps using the default app.php, I need my apache server to use app_dev.php, I don't want to use the built-in server because it gets buggy after a while.

Can anyone please help me with the apache configuration to use the dev env?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duangangmo0583 2019-03-09 21:14
    关注

I think you have the following problems: regardless of which DirectoryIndex you define, the server also picks ups some settings from .htaccess. Could it be possible that you have another reference to app.php in there, like RewriteRule ^(.*)$ app.php [QSA,L]?

Then you could do the following: move that exact setting from .htaccess to your server configuration, both locally and on the production server. Then you can keep all other settings independent from your enviroment.

If this does not help yet, please share the content of .htaccess.

Another way of solving could be to use a recent Symfony version and put everything that might change between environments in the .env file. Don't put it under version control, as this file might contain sensitive information. Then have a look at the current basics: you no longer have a app.php and app_dev.php, as the changes were only little. A common index.php is used, and it reads all current settings from .env

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码